Buyer Advantage Program
Buyer Advantage Program
We have one commitment when working with you and that is to exceed your expectations while getting you the best possible price, terms and conditions when you buy a home. To do this, we've created our Buyer's Advantage Program to ensure that you get the most house for the least amount of money. By enrolling in the Buyers Advantage Program, you will receive the four advantages listed below, a variety of proprietary consumer programs and services, and instant enrollment into our Raving Fan Club. In order to take advantage of our Exclusive program, call us today to meet with one of our associates.
1. EARN UP TO $1000 CASH AT CLOSE*:
Here is how it works. If we show you seven properties or less and you decide to write an offer and your offer gets accepted, we will write you a check at the closing table for $1,000.00. Here are the details depending on your purchase price.
Purchase Price $200,000 & Higher gets you $1,000 Cash At Closing
Purchase Price $150,000 to $199,999 gets you $500.00 Cash At Closing
Purchase Price $100,000 to $149,999 gets you $350.00 Cash At Closing
When you buy a home through our Buyer's Advantage Program from H2 Real Estate, if for any reason under the sun, you are not happy or must relocate, we will sell the home you buy through us for free! Of course you must sign our Buyers Advantage Program contract prior to buying a home with our team.
This is how it works... During the first 12 months after your closing, if you are dissatisfied with your new home purchase for any reason at all, you simply let us know and you get our incredible home selling system at no charge from us. We will list your home until it sells. During this period, any commissions paid on the sale of the home will be paid directly to the agent that brings the buyer for your home and not to us.
#3. HOME WARRANTY:
We understand the importance of having the protection of a Home Warranty when you buy a home. When you purchase a home through us, if we are unable to get the seller to provide you with a Home Warranty, then we pick up the cost of providing you one.
#4. FREE ENROLLMENT INTO OUR RAVING FAN CLUB:
When you enroll in the Buyers Advantage Program, you become a client of ours for life. We expect you to be as happy in 20 yrs. To accomplish that, we have established the Raving Fan Club, which gives you access to discounted rates from the vendors we work with, access to our office copier, fax, notary service, meeting or conference rooms and a variety of other services to make your life better and easier.
AMAZING PROGRAMS & SERVICES
1. Home Hunter Service: Our Home Hunters Service gives you a backstage pass to the MLS, as if you were an agent. You will have the ability to see all the homes for sale based on your own search criteria and more importantly, get to act on them before most agents even show them to other buyers. This service puts you in position to act quickly on some of the best deals in the market.
- 2. Distressed Sellers Program: Get access to motivated sellers who are looking to sell their homes because they are in foreclosure, an absentee owner, have had their home on the market for more than 6 months or are currently carrying two homes. These homes represent great bargains and we get you access to them.
- 3. Strategic Negotiation Experience: Our team sells over 200 homes per year. We use our 50 years of combined real estate experience to work to get you the best price, terms and conditions on your home purchase. In most cases, we can even get the seller to pay some of your closing costs when you buy your home.
- 4. Customized Loan Programs: Our in-house mortgage affiliate has the experience to get you a loan program that meets your financial needs best based upon the house you want to buy. They are skilled in creative financing to limit the amount of money you need to come to closing, getting you the best rates and even getting you into your home without having to make a payment for the first 60 days that you live there.
- 5. Cancellation Guarantee: A Cancellation Guarantee backs all of these services. If you are not completely satisfied with the job we're doing for you, you can cancel your agreement with no additional charges from us.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO GET ENROLLED:
1. Agree that you are using H2 Real Estate to help you buy your home which simply means that you will:
Give us your search criteria so we can set you up on the Home Hunters Service
- Call us 616-481-6690 to schedule a time to meet in person with one of our team members to officially join our Buyers Advantage Program
Notify us of any home that you want to see and that we will show it to you as quickly as possible
Allow us to prepare, present and negotiate any offer you want on any home you'd like and we will use our skills and experience to work to get you the best possible price, terms and conditions on the home. This includes new construction homes, FSBO and any home you find either on your own or through us.
Inform all other agents, builders and home sellers that you are working with the H2 Real Estate if you should come in contact with them without us being there.
Get preapproved with our lender or another lender prior to viewing homes.
You have the right to cancel this agreement, without penalty at any time up to the time we present an offer on your behalf to a potential seller. Should you want to cancel, you agree to do so in writing with 72 hours notice and deliver it to your representative from H2 Real Estate. You also agree to let us remedy the situation, failing which, you will be released from our agreement.
*Buyers Advantage Program Conditions & Limitations
You must sign this Buyers Advantage Program contract before you look at the second home with a representative of H2 Real Estate. We say the second home because it’s only fair if in the event we meet you at a house that you called on and you didn’t know about the Buyers Advantage Program. The seven home criteria for the cash at closing starts with the second home, IF you looked at a home with us prior to being aware of this exclusive program. The “Sell for FREE” advantage is limited in nature, time period, and scope. Further, this advantage is only in reference to the fees charged by us. It does not cover, include, or refer to, in any way charges by other parties, such as buyer’s agent commissions, closing costs, etc. This refers specifically to fees charged by us. The “Home Warranty” advantage applies to a standard, customary residential service contract from a residential service company to warrant the repair and replacement of certain items and mechanical systems in your home. This company will provide coverage that is typical of that generally provided to buyers of existing homes in the specific market for your home. Additionally, the warranty period for this is for a period of 12 months and the cost limited to $375.00. Any additional coverage as might be offered by the home warranty provider shall be purchased at your expense. We are not lenders and while we will communicate with potential lenders, your qualification for a loan or mortgage depends upon your particular circumstances which are beyond our control, including your income, assets, existing debts, and various credit reporting issues. We make no guarantees in this area beyond the use of our efforts and experience. The Raving Fan Club is dependent upon vendors, other third parties, and other circumstances beyond our control. As such, Raving Fan Club membership and the related benefits are subject to alteration, modification, or discontinuing, in whole or in part, from time to time and at any time without notice. This document is merely a somewhat general description of the Buyer’s Advantage Program. Actual enrollment and participation in the program involves execution of additional more specific and binding documents. You hereby indemnify and hold harmless us and our agents, employees, officers, directors, and affiliates against any and all losses, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities whatsoever, joint or several, which may arise out of or in connection with the these services and guarantees and our performance in regard to same. This indemnification and hold harmless provision shall not apply to any intentionally wrongful acts or gross negligence of said parties. Further, said indemnification and hold harmless shall be cumulative in regard to any other rights or defenses. Any dispute involving this document or the Buyer’s Advantage Program shall be submitted by either party to binding arbitration in Michigan, Texas under the rules of the American Arbitration Association for resolution.
Corby Horlings, H2 Real Estate